Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Man Peter!

I'll Help You!

Whether he is saving lives, or fighting for his own life, he is always putting himself in danger! But who is this guy I am talking about, his name is Peter Petrelli...

Info!

First Appearance: Genesis

Location: Queens, NY

Profession: Hospice Nurse

Powers: Peter can mimic the abilities of others. He also seems to have an empathetic ability where he may see things through others' eyes in his dreams.

Hmm, many people have tried to date Peter. I don't like it... Peter can just be with me! He doesn't need Simone or even Caitlin. Neither of them are good enough for him. He deserves somebody funny, smart, and somebody who hits the pause button to stare when he comes into the picture... Hey, I just described me... Ahh, Peter, my true beloved, why don't you be a dear and sweep me off my feet! We could fly to Coyote Sands to see your Aunt Alice! Maybe we could even go to Haiti, I've heard they have amazing forest's there...

Now you know how obsessed I am with Peter! I'm talking to myself about going on vacations with him! Live to love Peter. Just don't get to attached! He's my man!

Wuv Ya!

1 comment:

  1. the seeing things in his eyes was from precognitive dreaming from his mama, not part of his original ability

    ReplyDelete