Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Version of Heroes SoundTrack!

I am totally obsessed now! I made a CD with songs that I think remind me of Heroes! I just wanted to share the play list with you.


Heroes Sound Track

1.Crack The Shutters- Snow Patrol
*This song is for everybody!





2.Hot as Ice- Britney Spears
*This song is for Tracy Strauss, icy!




3. Animal I Have Become- Three Days Grace

*This song is for Sylar, feed the hunger!





4.New Divide- Linkin Park
*This song is for Season 1!




5.Eyes- Rogue Wave

* This song is for the eclipse!




6. I've Gotta Feeling- Black Eyed Peas
* This is song is for Peter!




7.We Will Not Grow Old- Lenka

*This song is for Claire and Sylar!




8.I'm with You- Avril Lavinge
*This song is for Tracy and Nathan!




9.Kryptonite- Three Doors Down

*This song is for everybody!





I hope ya guys liked it!


Wuv Ya!

1 comment: